Click on the site of your interest. Try it. You’ll like it!
– Wine Library TV – about 1000 Videos by Gary Vaynerchuck < click here it will open in a new tab or new widnow – very informal but rich in content. Fout to six wines per episode.
– Wine Channel TV < click here, opens in new tab, dynamic channel mostly from Chicago, it is YouTube based so sometimes it is slow. The wait is worthed.
– Wine Taste TV < click here, opens in new window/tab. The site has more information than we can handle. Some parts still not fully functional.
– Dr. Vino’s wine blog < click here, new tab. Its a blog of news, curiosities, and other thing wine related. Very interesting
– Tasting Red Wine < click here, you know the routine. This Wine Spectator clip in YouTube has been called ‘Wine Tasting for Dummies’. Intelligent people are allowed.